Tuesday 21 May 2013

Southville Arts Trail

photo taken by Steve Broadway

It was the Southville arts trail this weekend and once again, along with various artist friends and family members we exhibited our wares in the basement of my parents' home [which just happens to be my studio]
 
We probably had more than 500 people through the door over the weekend.  I always enjoy the busy atmosphere of fun and creativity that the trail brings to the area. 
 
However by the end of Sunday I am always entirely pooped! I just needed to take a day off yesterday to drink tea and catch up with myself.
 
Now I need to get busy making lots of new stock thanks to our lovely artist supporting community.
 
[Exhibitors this year: Sarah Duncan, Jen Orme, Hannah Hickman, Stuart Low, Hannah Broadway, Steve Broadway and me]


No comments:

Post a Comment