Wednesday 30 January 2013

Funny Foxy Stole


I have to admit I got the idea for this fox stole from the brilliant Jess Quinn, who was selling something similar at the Colston Hall Christmas market, in December.  I was smitten with them, but she sold out before I could buy one and didn't know when she would be making more - GUTTED!  I just couldn't wait any longer, so last night I made one for myself.  I have to say I am delighted with it!
ooh look how delighted I am!


 
Check out Jess's lovely work:  http://www.etsy.com/people/quinnknits 

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! So funny cause I was just in Paper Village a minute ago where I met your lovely Mum - I told her I thought you were very talented and she told me all about your fox - it is wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't a small world Rachel-I love the crafty mekka that is Paper Village! - i don't think I'm going to be able to take scarf off for while, i love it so much, but luckily fox goes with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so creative, and how delightful you look in that photograph!

    ReplyDelete