Monday 10 September 2012

More weddings and a funeral

I started this blog so that I could keep a record [for myself] of anything I make or am involved in creatively, whether that be professionally or domestically.

Sadly my stint at Les Fleurs, the florist, has come to an end. I thought I'd put up a couple of photos of the work I have made recently.


There were wedding flowers:
Lovely blousey peonies and alchemilla in goldfish bowls for wedding table arrangements
Wedding table arrangement

button holes





Some contract vases:
Cimbidium orchid
and bare grass
Shadows from orchid vases


Vase arrangement
[anthurium, lily, snow berries, eucalypus, phoenix ,drecena]
Vase arrangement
[heleconia, agapanthus seed pods, hydrangea, celosia, gladioli, drecena, phoenix]
 

It must sound like an awful thing to say, but I really enjoy making funeral arrangements.  With this arrangement the customer requested that this piece be big, tropical and red, yellow and green to represent the Rastafarian flag. 
Tropical funeral arrangement
[sunflowers, calla lilies, anthuriums, chrysanthimum blooms, celosias, gerberas, roses, phoenix, fatsia, drecena]



3 comments:

  1. A flower, sometimes known as a bloom or blossom, is the reproductive structure found in flowering plants. The best way to send someone's emotion to other. Thanks for this post.
    Florists Sheffield

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visit your site.your site is available all Sympathy Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent expertise gaining article. This submit is actually the quality on this precious topic. send flowers munich

    ReplyDelete