Wednesday 17 February 2016

STORY WALL






















In January I was asked to paint an illustrative tree mural in the infant library at Compass Point School, Bristol.  This picture would form a backdrop to the 'story chair'.

It was a lovely open brief, so I was able to put in all sorts of fun creatures and choose the style of design.  Which meant I could be very organic about how I painted the tree and change and add things as I went along.

























Here are some photos showing the work in progress:



































A bit of a close up of some of the details in the mural:



































This was a lovely project to work on.  If you would like to commission me to paint an uplifting mural for your school, hospital, church or work space please get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment